Loram Receives NRC 2020 Conference Gold Safety Award
Loram Maintenance of Way, Inc. and GREX are proud to receive a 2019 Gold Safety Award at the National Railroad Construction and Maintenance Association (NRC) conference. Safety is intertwined in all our core values and takes top priority when designing, building, operating and maintaining equipment.
Underwritten by Commercial Insurance Associates, these awards seek to recognize those NRC Contractor members with strong workplace safety programs. Each company is commended for their extensive efforts to promote and improve safety in the rail contracting industry and for subjecting their full safety program and range of practices to an exhaustive outside review. The recognized companies represent the very best of NRC and the entire railroad construction and maintenance industry.
We are honored to be recognized for our safety and will continue to do our best to be the safest contractor in the industry.
Loram Safety Awards:
- Contractor of the Year Safety Award from NRC in 2009 and 2000.
- 2018 and 2016 Platinum NRC award for safety.
- 2019, 2017, 2015, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005 and 2004 Gold NRC award for safety.
- 2014, 2013, 2012 and 2006 Silver NRC award for safety.
GREX Safety Awards:
- 2018, 2017 and 2015 Platinum NRC award for safety.
- 2019, 2016, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 and 2008 Gold NRC award for safety.
- 2007 Silver NRC award for safety.