Our CORE VALUES are the core of who Loram is and what we cherish. Values are the traits and qualities that we consider worthwhile; they form the foundation on which our company culture is built.
We understand having a constant and consistent approach to our work, as well as how we interact with our customers, will enable us to achieve the desired results and success. The five organizational CORE VALUES define our shared beliefs; what is important to us as an organization, what is expected of us from our customers, and how we adjust to the marketplace and have sustainability.
Loram Core Values
- Integrity First
- Upholding expectations at all times, honorable and trustworthy, always able to stand proud.
- Customer Focus
- Attentive, devoted, committed to solving any problems by finding and providing the solutions.
- Accountable for Actions
- Dignified, respectful, and responsible. Diligent in successfully completing projects.
- Results Oriented
- Successful, determined, and driven. Always striving to achieve the next goal.
- Excellence in All We Do
- Innovative, helpful to others, detail oriented, and always thinking towards the future.
Integrating our CORE VALUES into everything we do and every decision we make ensures that in the ever-changing world, our organization remains stable and successful.