Manual railroad switch lubrication is now a pain of the past, regardless of weather conditions, remote locations, or high-volume main line usage. Loram SwitchEnhancer™ has a proven industry track record for keeping railway switches lubricated 24 hours a day.
How it Works
SwitchEnhancer™ is completely customizable and adaptable for the unique conditions of each individual railroad switch. Simply assign how much Friction Modifier to apply to the railroad switch and how often. SwitchEnhancer™ automatically applies a Friction Modifier at the customized intervals. Railroad switch MOW lubrication costs are reduced dramatically, to merely keeping the SwitchEnhancer™ Friction Modifier tank filled.
• Reduces turnout and MOW costs
• ROI in five months
• Automatically reduces conditions that can cause derailments
• Reduces lateral force
• Reduces switch damage and switch repair
• Reduces load on switch machine
• Lubricates both rails at the same time
• Supports railroad switches in remote locations that are time-consuming for MOW personnel to reach
Product Support / Sales:
737 Kimberly Drive
Carol Stream, IL 60188
Tel. (630) 580-9602
Fax (630) 580-9605
For further information on Loram's Friction Management Systems, call (763) 478-6014.
Back to Friction Management Systems